On Thursday, February 27, the regular monthly meeting of the Association of Financial Directors of Serbia was held, organized in cooperation with our partners in the IT domain, Mainstream.
During this year’s first meeting, we were engaged in digital transformation. The meeting is modeled after TED Talks and is also a new format for the Association, designed to give successful practical examples through short presentations.
During the two-hour lecture on Digital Transformation Talks, CFOs heard six different presentations on the following topics:
- Access to digital strategy from an M&M perspective
- Marko Kavčić, Digital Advisory Business Development Manager Microsoft CEE & MC Aleksandar Nedeljković, CBO Mainstream
- How to better connect with your customers with the help of advanced analytics
- Darko Marjanović, CEO Thing Solver
- Increase productivity and employee collaboration through business process automation with the Microsoft Power Platform tool
- Dragan Grujić, Team Leader SuperAdmins
- Optimization of top management reporting operations with Power BI tools – Case study: Publicis Group CEE
- Branislav Lončar, CFO Publicis Group CEE
- Milica Šaulić, Data analytics associate Mainstream
- Solution for automation and monitoring of the process of approval and realization of costs within the supply chain: Case study of FMCG industry companies
- Danijel Dimitrijević, CEO Supply chain solutions
- How to ensure successful implementation of digital transformation projects
- Pavle Peković, Commercial Champ for Adriatic and Balkan region Microsoft
We thank the lecturers and our partners from Mainstream, as well as all members for an educational and instructive discussion.